Although, many state, they wish, to become the best, they can possibly, be, few proceed, in a well – organized, committed way, to maximize their opportunities, into the future! One of the keys, is, giving yourself, a check – up, from the neck – up, and having a better idea, in your own – mind, to clarify, and be certain, WHERE you want to be, sometime, down – the – line! After, over four decades, of involvement, producing, directing, conducting, and delivering, in – depth, personal development seminars/ programs, I have often, pondered, and considered, why this matters, and how. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means, and represents, and why it makes a difference, for you.
1. When; what; why; who: When one acts, and whether, it is acting, or, reacting, often, differentiates, between, personal achievement, and self – satisfaction, and, far – less! When you are objectively, introspective, one of the first – steps, should be, perceiving and conceiving of, creating, and implementing, a well – considered, timeline! What you tell, yourself, and why, it matters, to you, personally, will indicate, a lot, about, who you are, and may, become!
2. Health; healing; head/ heart: The bigger – picture, is, generally, brighter, when/ if, you do, all you can, to enhance, your overall, health, and well – being (both, physical and mental/ emotional/ stress – related)! When you make your life’s process, a healing – one, and consider, both your logical and emotional components, using a head/ heart balance, your future opportunities, are usually, enhanced!
3. Efforts; enrich; employment: Do you consider, your best, employment opportunities, based on, what you, really, want to do, or, merely on immediate availabilities, etc? Use your personal efforts, to enrich, your overall possibilities, etc!
4. Realistic; responsive; relevant; right: Too many people, lie, to themselves, either, purposely (to avoid making a decision, or taking an action, etc), or, because, they, either, aren’t ready, willing, and/ or, able, to proceed, forward, in a well – considered, thorough manner! Is your behavior, responsive to your true needs, in a relevant, sustainable way? Will you emphasize, the right course, for you?
5. Excellence; endurance: Don’t take the path, of lesser resistance, and settle for, good – enough, when you should demand your utmost degree of genuine, personal excellence? Realize, this requires, the endurance, to continue, along the best course, rather than an expedient one, and always, keep – an – eye, on your future, etc!
It’s wise, to take the time, and make the effort, to consider, thoroughly, WHERE you want and hope to be, and the type of person, you might become, from the onset! Proceed, in a step – by – step, way, for the best, personal results!